1. Meseta is an extensive flat terrain located more than five hundred meters over sea level.
2. The Meseta is the plateau at the centre of the Peninsula. It is the most extensive and highest in Europe.
5. Mountain range is a series of mountains closely related in position and direction.
7. The Mulhacén is the highest peak on the Peninsula and is in the Sierra Nevada (the Penibaetic Range).
8. Depressions are low, flat areas of land; and because of their low elevation, it is common for rivers to run through them.
1 11. Ceuta and Melilla are autonomous cities found south of the Mediterranean Sea.
12. The Spain´s archipelagos are the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands.
15. The Teide is the highest altitude in Spain and is in the Canary Islands.
Individual Final Task:
Tienen que presentar una cartulina de tamaño A4 el mapa del relieve de España coloreado según el tipo de zona y escribir en el mapa los nombres estudiados en la unidad. Dejo foto de ayuda: