2. The male reproductive system is made up of the testes, the penis, the accessory glands and the vas deferens.
8. The female reproductive system is made up of the ovaries, the Fallopian tubes, the uterus, the vagina and the vulva.
13. The vulva is the external part and the labia protect the openings of the vagina and the urethra.
14. Puberty is a period of time (it normally happens between the ages of 11 and 17) that humans go through when their reproduction system is activated and they develop secondary sex characteristics.
15. The menstrual cycle is a process that lasts around twenty-eight days and is made up of ovulation, preparation of the uterus and menstruation.
17. Sixteen days after ovulation, the preparation of the uterus happens for the possible fertilisation of the ovule.
18. During menstruation (between three to six days), the ovule, the lining of the uterus and blood are eliminated from the body if the ovule hasn´t been fertilised.