3. We measure the weather by different factors, such as: atmospheric pressure, temperature, humidity, wind and precipitation.
13. The sea heats and cools more slowly than the land and being close to water also affect the precipitation.
15. The climates of Spain are: oceanic, continental, Mediterranean, subtropical and mountain climates.
16. Most of northern Spain (Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria and the Basque Country) has an oceanic climate.
18. The areas closest to the Mediterranean Sea, along the Atlantic coast of Andalucía, in the Balearic Islands and in Ceuta and Melilla; have a Mediterranean Climate.